|Size||40.0 inch (1,016 mm) 8.0inch (201 mm)|
|Material||Thin-Film Composite Polyamide (PA)|
We are Supplier of CSM RO Membrane . These Membranes are made from very high quality raw material which ensures high durability at its user end. These Membranes are in high demand in the market. Different sizes and designs are easily available with us . Feel free to contact and to know about the prices.
We are engaged in offering our precious clients an optimum quality range of Nano Filtration Membrane. This filtration membrane is used to remove Bacteria, Virus and TSS from the water. Provide hygienic and healthy water, this filtration membrane is manufactured as per the latest technological advancements using premium quality components and advanced technology.
Durable finish standards
Accurate dimensions for easy installation
We are the well-known firm engaged in offering a precisely engineered range of Ultra Filtration Membranes. These membranes are effective water purification technology used for production of high-purity water. Effective in the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, pyroxenes, etc., these filter membranes are designed and manufactured by our experts using high quality raw material. We offer these ultra filter membranes in different specification as per the requirements of clients.
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Membrane Material||Cellulose Acetate|
Permeate flow rate: Nominal salt rejection: Effective membrane area: Feed spacer thickness:
1. The performance of the provided product is rooted from the data that is determined after half an hour of operation on the basis of below listed testing parameters:
2,000 mg/L NaCI solution at 225 psig (1.5 MPa) applied pressure 15% recovery 77 of (25 0C) pH 6.5-7.0
2. Minimal rejection of salt is 99.4%.
3. The Perfused flow rate of each and every element may differ but it will never be more than 15%.
4. For secure transportation, all the elements are properly packed and vacuum sealed in safe to use polyethylene bag that contains 1.0% SBS (sodium bisulfite) solution. Also, all the elements are separately packed in cardboard boxes.
Membrane type: Membrane material: Element configuration:
Thin-Film Composite Polyamide (PA) Spiral-Wound, FRP Wrapping
Model Name- A B C Weight Inter-Brine Seal connector RE8040-BN
Dimensions- 40.0 inch (1,016 mm) 8.0inch (201 mm) 1.12 inch (28 mm)
Weight- 15 kg (40000308, 40000309)
1. One Brine Seal, Four O-Rings and One Inter Connector (coupler) is supplied with each of the membrane element.
2. All RE8040 elements properly fits in nominal 8.0 inch (201 mm) I.D. pressure vessels.
Provided data in this doc is exclusively for explanatory purposes and its only user's duty to make sure that the provided products are properly used. Toray Chemical Korea Inc. expects no obligation, damages or liability is incurred for misusing either products or the information provided in this doc. This doc also does not indicate any warranty of the product
|Membrane Type||Thin-Film Composite|
|Element Configuration||Spiral-Wound, FRP Wrapping|
|Color||Silver & Steel Gray(FRP)|
Permeate flow rate:2,000 GPD (7.6m3/day) Nominal salt rejection:99.7% Effective membrane area:75ft2 (7.0m2)
Feed spacer thickness: 34mil
1. The stated product performance is based on data taken after 30 minutes of operation at the following
2. test conditions:
• 2,000 mg/L NaCl solution at 225psig (1.5MPa) applied pressure
• 15% recovery
• 77 oF (25 oC)
• pH 6.5–7.0
2. Minimum salt rejection is 99.4%.
3. Permeate flow rate for each element may vary but will be no more than 15%.
4. All elements are vacuum sealed in a polyethylene bag containing 1.0% SBS (sodium bisulfite) solution and individually packaged in a cardboard box.